We are pleased to announce the release of Service Pack 2 of Advance Steel 2012!
Service Pack 2 has a set of enhancements and provides the following advantages to users:
- International catalogs additions: Advance Steel libraries have been extended for profiles such as Zed and C Australian sections.
- More efficient modifications: The user can now modify all anchors in fewer clicks using the multi-edit function which now also works with anchors.
- Detailing of complex beams: Polybeams (such as beams created from polylines) can be automatically detailed with an unfold representation and the correct display of holes and bolts which are part of them.
- BOM on drawing enhancements: Service Pack 2 provides more choices to define the BOM on drawing template with new options such as creating formulas with divisions (“/”).
- GRAITEC Advance manager: The tool which helps users to control all global settings and have a direct access to the databases of the software has been enhanced concerning the table editor.
- General reliability: performance and stability updates.
Any customer under maintenance contract can download Service Pack 2 from the GRAITEC Advantage web site: www.graitec.com/advantage