Advance Steel is built to automate and accelerate the structural steel detailing and fabrication process. Advance Steel 2016 requires the AutoCAD 2016 platform!
Structural steel modeling
- Intelligent features for modeling any type of metallic structure;
- Intuitively created structural elements;
- Extensive library of objects and powerful tools to help designers create structural elements: trusses, bracings, purlins, portal frames.
Miscellaneous steel modeling
- Quickly create special structures, such as straight and spiral stairs, straight and curved railings, and cage ladders.
- Automatically create documents necessary for assembling stairs.
Customizable documentation for more efficient fabrication
- Ready-to-use templates that aid the creation of high-quality shop drawings;
- Shop drawing templates are automatically labeled and dimensioned;
- Shop templates can be easily customized according to your needs;
- Easily created Bills of material (BOMs), where the quantities are defined by the parts used in the information-rich model.
- Automatically generated files for CNC machines.
Interoperable for maximum efficiency between processes
- Interoperability with Revit
- Interoperability with the GRAITEC® Advance Design™ or Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis software
- Interoperability with Navisworks
- Interoperability with AutoCAD Plant 3D
Added benefits with GRAITEC PowerPack for Advance Steel
- Through the GRAITEC PowerPack extension, Autodesk Advance Steel users benefit from additional functionality and working tools, which help accelerate the whole detailing and fabrication process:
- New joint types
- New drawing styles and templates for BOMs
- Databases with profiles, bolts, gratings, etc.