From June 09 to 11, 2015, GRAITEC is organizing its first North American Autodesk® Advance Steel User Group in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Supported by Autodesk and local industry specialists, the User Group aims to provide an advanced training to all GRAITEC Advance Steel customers. They will assist to technical presentations and experience Autodesk® Advance Steel and GRAITEC solutions 2016 versions. It will help them go deeper in some of the major functions and tools, get a clear understanding of the software’s full potential and interact with other industry professionals.
From June 09 to 11, 2015, the User Group will address a wide range of topics including:
- Autodesk® Advance Steel 2016
- Drawings Styles Customization
- Management tools database
- Stairs and Railings
- GRAITEC Advance Workshop, the new MIS Solution for Steel Fabricators integrated with Autodesk® Advance Steel
- GRAITEC PowerPack for Autodesk® Advance Steel, the powerful extension designed to boost the user’s capability, productivity and efficiency.
To attend this event, click here
We look forward to seeing you there.