Service Pack 1 of the GRAITEC Advance 2012 suite comes with a set of enhancements and provides a series of advantages to end-users. Any customer under a maintenance contract can now download Service Pack 1 for Advance Design, Advance Steel or Advance Concrete from the GRAITEC Advantage web site.
The first Service Pack for Advance Design 2012 offers more than 150 improvements and corrections. The main features of this service pack are for:
- General corrections: exporting to Melody Attaches and Effel Structure;
- Corrections and improvements to finite elements results post-processing;
- Corrections and improvements to Eurocodes 1, 2, 3 and 5.
You can now download SP1 for Advance Design 2012 Here, according to your operating system (32 bits or 64 bits).
Service Pack 1 of Advance Steel 2012 comes with a set of enhancements, regardless of the CAD platform you are using, and provides the following advantages to end-users:
- Improvements and updates for BOM and NC files;
- Several corrections for joints and joint design;
- Powerful set of enhancements for fast and efficient modeling.
You can now download SP1 for Advance Steel 2012 Here.
For Advance Concrete 2012, more than 370 corrections and issues were analyzed and fixed with Service Pack 1, some of them sent by users. The main features of this service pack are:
- Correction for modeling and drawings/layouts issues;
- Several corrections for reinforcement options: representation style manager, reinforcement bars, bending details, etc;
- Improvements to the Materials quantity Manager.
You can now download SP1 for Advance Concrete 2012 Here