Deadline fast approaching – After the 29th July 2016 Perpetual Licenses for Autodesk Design and Creations Suites will no longer be available.
Back in January, Perpetual Licenses for individual software products were discontinued and the time is fast approaching for Design and Creation Suites to follow the same suit.
After the above date you will no longer be able to purchase a perpetual licenses of the followings suites:
- Autodesk Building Design Suite
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite
- Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite
- Autodesk Product Design Suite
- Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
- Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate
- Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
Please note that a number of perpetual licenses for additional individual products will also be unavailable after this date.
What are your options?
- Purchase perpetual licenses of suites before they are discontinued.
- Add maintenance subscription to your perpetual licenses to get an array of benefits such as software updates.
Buy a Design or Creation Suite on Subscription and then switch to an industry collection at a later date. Find out about industry collections here.
To discuss your current licenses, Industry Collections and to find out more on the discontinuation of perpetual licenses for design and creation suites, just contact your local Graitec office today.
***** Please place any orders by Friday 29th July 2016 to allow for order processing.