Advance Concrete® BIM system is specifically designed for structural engineers and reinforced concrete detailers who require a comprehensive yet user friendly 3D structural software that automates drawing creation, BOMs and NC files.
Advance Concrete accelerates the design phase (single or multiuser mode) by offering an extensive library of structural (beams, columns, walls, slabs, foundations, etc.) and reinforcement (bars, stirrups, meshes, etc.) elements. It generates all construction drawings using intelligent drawing layout.
Here are some of its features:
– Structural modeling:
- Complete library of structural elements (slabs, beams, columns, walls, foundations)
- Complete library of openings (doors, windows, depressions, floor openings, niches)
- Complete library of hole shapes (rectangular, circular, polygonal)
- Materials and sections libraries
- Levels management tools
– Construction Drawings: Once the model is completed, the creation of the construction drawing can begin: sections, elevations, foundations drawings, isometric views, total or partial cuts, etc. Using Advance Concrete’s powerful reinforcement tools, the user can quickly generate bars and fabrics and distribute the objects. The software automatically creates material lists and steel ratios.
Advance Concrete offers a large selection of automatic dimensioning and locating tools:
- Associative and dynamic dimension lines
- Interactive locations
- Smart symbols and marking
– Document management:
- Automation of AutoCAD® paper space
- Simple drag and drop of drawings on the paper
- Views have dynamic properties : scales, rotations
- History of drawings and views (version control)
– Advance Concrete integrates the “Model Share” technology – a major innovation allowing splitting big projects in smaller parts, which are then shared and detailed separately by several users simultaneously.