GRAITEC is proud to deliver technical classes and exhibit at Autodesk University, the world’s largest conference for Autodesk software users, bringing together thousands of design and engineering professionals from around the world.
Get the most out of your event by attending GRAITEC classes which will focus on a variety of subjects: from digital prototyping, 3D detailing, design driven rebar and reinforcement creation, to exploring BIM ready fabrication and the visualizing real-time steel production data from the field.
- Visualize Real-Time Steel Production Status in Advance Steel Model and in Autodesk A360
- Lessons Learned Implementing Advance Steel Workflows by Steelway Building Systems (GRAITEC’s client)
- Design-Driven 3D Rebar in Revit Structure with Automated Drawings and Schedules
- Design-Driven 3D Reinforcement Generation in Revit
- Building Workflows from Estimating to Fabrication by Steelway Building Systems (GRAITEC’s client)
- BIM-Ready Fabrication for 3D Rebar Cages
- AutoCAD Tool Palettes Master Class (Planning and Preparation, Not Perspiration)
- Should We Move from 2D Detailing to 3D Detailing for Reinforcement Detailing?
- Complex Topology and Class-A Surface Modeling with Inventor
- Retaining Walls in AutoCAD Civil 3D – Made Easy
Join us at booth 817 to learn how Autodesk® Advance Steel 3D modeling software and its powerful extension Advance PowerPack will enable faster steel detailing and fabrication. We are looking forward to showing you Advance Workshop, our new MIS tailor-made solution which aims to control, manage and optimize your steel fabrication.
For 30 years, GRAITEC has evolved from a BIM, CAD, CAE software author to one of the largest Autodesk® Partners and Value Added Resellers in the world. GRAITEC deliver to AEC, Manufacturing and Infrastructure industries, an extensive portfolio of BIM solutions and sells and supports Autodesk® Advance Steel and Advance Concrete worldwide under its ISV partnership with Autodesk® ensuring a leading expert status in the structural industry.
As an independent software author, GRAITEC creates powerful applications for Autodesk® Revit® and Autodesk® Advance Steel. Combining its own product range with Autodesk® suites enables the company to deliver first class BIM services.
Las Vegas, NV
December 01-03, 2015
Are you attending AU 2015? Follow us @Graitec_Group and tweet using #AU2015