With a budget of over 35 mil Euros, Cluj Arena Stadium in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, managed to meet the highest norms in performance and functionality, totaling latest UEFA and FIFA standards.
The stadium built in the central part of the city, was designed to be multipurpose, accommodating numerous social events including football and sports competitions.
Some brief details:
- 30 328 seats (approximately 1500 seats for the VIP section and 30 seats for people with disabilities);
- 8 lane accredited athletics track;
- 80 meters practice track for young athletes;
- 2 electronic scoreboards (60 square meters each);
- Underground parking for over 300 cars;
- Nocturnal lights for HD transmissions;
- Video surveillance system, with over 100 surveillance cameras throughout the entire stadium.
Dico şi Ţigănaş Design Office was in charge of modeling and detailing this complex project, which was finished in the autumn of 2011.
“It is more than a stadium; it is the new landmark of the city, in which we managed to capture the passion, the emotions and most of all, the spirit of fair-play”, Eng. Florin Dico from Dico şi Ţigănaş Designe Office.
For more details, you can visit the official web-site of Cluj Arena Stadium: http://www.clujarena.ro/