With the shocking Strucad announcement, Strucad users are now faced with a difficult decision – or is it?
For anyone involved in Structural Steelwork, the way GRAITEC UK sees it, there is a clear and easy choice, Advance Steel 2012!
Advance Steel 2012 offers:
– Proven track record with more than 10,000 seats worldwide
- Trusted market confidence
– Rapid adoption rate resulting in +50% growth in licenses in 2011 –
- Tried and tested solution
– Increased functionality / productivity
- New tools for all market sectors: BIM, Structures, Off-shore, Bridges, Architectural, Sheet-metalwork…
– Works as a standalone application or with AutoCAD –
- Flexibility for users to choose platform to that suits them – no need to have AutoCAD
– Low initial financial outlay
- A fantastic GRAITEC UK ‘Switch-offer’
– Quick and easy deployment
- Set up company drawing borders in minutes
- DSTv NC files in all versions, IFC, SDNF, CIS2, Graitec BIM, KISS, PSS…
– Support and Helpdesk service rated 98% excellent or good by users
- Dedicated team ready to help you by phone, email or remote assistance
The GRAITEC UK branch has never received so many phone calls and enquiries from people looking for an alternative solution to Strucad, and the feedback from those that have already moved to Advance Steel was “easy to use” and “very capable”.
If you have been affected and would like to see more about Advance Steel why not visit www.graitec.co.uk/advance_steel_2012.html or contact one of the Graitec UK team on 0844 543 8888 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org